CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am a sucker for materialism. I bought myself a digital camera.

I snapped 2 pics:
The first is Salem in her favorite hibernating place- under the covers of my bed


The second is a flower in my garden. There is some sort of flower mode that I wanted to try out. I think that the extreme flower close up is pretty good. Up until now I've had hand-me-down 35mm cameras. This picture has convinced me that a digital camera is superior.

After taking these 2 pics I tossed the camera in my bag a la Shannon -who seems to not leave the house without her camera. I went to Whitney's for a lovely Thanksgiving dinner. I brought along my webcam so sarah and ryan could join in. It was great that they got to be there. It still sometimes blows me away how much technology has changed in my short lifetime.
I completely forgot about my new digital camera until whitney was walking me to the bus stop. Here she is in her slippers, new coat and a mug full of bailey's with a splash of coffee. Directly across from Whitney are 3 cop cars- needless to say she is re-thinking the mug of alcohol and the slippers on Denman street!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no picture of the cop cars? What kind of photojournalism is that?
Kidding...
Aren't digital cameras awesome? Thank god there's no film to develop cos I know I would either be really really broke, or not have my pictures. I have about a gigabyte and a half on my laptop right now.