CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

millions of apples, apples for free

hey!
Do you know how to can applesauce?
Neither do I.

I have been looking online for recipe but all the ones I found say that you have to strain the apple mush. I don't want to (mostly because I don't want to buy a strainer.) I don't actually like applesauce- especially since I'm allergic to apples, but I promised Nana I would make her some in exchange for the apples. So if anyone has a kick-ass recipe, let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

Why don't you make some apple pie instead? And feel free to invite us over when you do :)

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

I do happen to have a recipe for apple pie in a jar, which is very similar, might even be beter than applesauce!! I think I gave you all my canning recipes when I left. Is it in there? I think it was from The Province.