CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

gluttony

Doesn't anyone know how to make pies anymore?

Screw selling books, I should sell pies! Everyone should learn how to make pies, it's so easy. Well maybe instead of doing canning for Xmas, I'll make frozen pies. I'll go for the tri-fector for Shannon, Blackberry pie with goat cheese and post-its.

My secret dream is to own a goat farm and make expensive cheese. Good to know there is another goat cheese fiend out there, I'll need a taste tester.

2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

What happened to the body/money? You have peaked my curiosity!
Suds

DANCE MONSTER said...

The tri-fector sounds sweet! I think eating post-its is about the only thing I haven't attempted with them yet.

Count me in as your taste tester....cheese, pies, I'm in!!!