CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

What Hilary Eats

I thought I would do a post on what I ate today because I keep getting asked this all the time.  Now keep in mind, I'm sick and ate a little less than usual.  I'll do another post on this when I'm not sick.

Breakfast:

  • coffee and almond milk
  • gluten-free no sugar corn flakes, 1 tablespoon each of raisins, walnut pieces and unsweetened coconut and 1 banana
Snack
  • 1/2 of a flax bar (flax, molasses, raisins)
  • green juice (parsley, celery, kale, cucumber, lemon, ginger and apple)
Lunch
  • about 1 cup of green grapes
  • about 1 cup of broccoli
Dinner
  • 1 carrot
  • 3 olives
  • a tablespoon or two of hummus
  • 3 or 4 almonds
  • grande 1/2 sweet vanilla soy no-foam americano
Bedtime Snack
  • neocitron -yuck!
Normally, there would be more veggies for dinner, but I'm just not hungry today.  The rest is pretty typical.  It doesn't sound like a lot, but it's surprisingly filling.  I used to eat so much more in volume before.  But I'm eating a lot more nutrient dense now.  It really does make sense, you gotta eat a lot of garbage to equal the same amount of nutrients. 

Off to bed, to hopefully sleep this cold away!

0 comments: