CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Yoga and Martinis

What better pairing could there be? Shannon and I headed to Whitney's appartment/yoga studio. Nicole and Whitney had completely changed the vibe of the appartment. It was perfect for yoga! With 3 yoga DVDs, we were sure to have a good workout.



Poor Shannon didn't have a yoga mat, she had to make do with a tiger blanket. Here she is doing her best tiger pose.





Whew! Time to eat. Whit served up some delish Vietnamese Salad rolls. We were all so hungry we wolfed them down. Of course there was also wine and cheese!




Next we were off to Chill Winstons to meet Tiffany for martinis and appys. Waiting for the cab, I was a little camera happy (probably because of the wine).







Strike a pose









I wish I'd remembered that I had my camera later in the night. I don't have a single pic from Chill Winston. The next morning I heard that Robert Pattison from Twilight fame was also at Chill Winston that night. But we didn't see him there.

2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

way to strike a pose with the bedroom eyes, Shan :)

Looks like a fun time

DANCE MONSTER said...

Ahahaha! I like to call that look hot pink steel. lol