CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Moving on


yup that's right. I'm moving. Where? Yet to be determined. But one thing is for sure, there is a vacancy in the ghetto.

A few months ago, water started to pour out of my bathroom fan. I always thought that electricity doesn't mix well with water. I advised the co-op, and was told not to use the fan until it got fixed. Fast forward to today, I see the maintenance lady and ask her about my fan. Has the leak been fixed? She says that she doesn't know, but maybe I should just try turning it on and see what happens! Hmmm. Idiot, it worked all along, it was the water that was the problem. This just solidified in my mind, I made the right decision to move. They won't fix this leaky ghetto co-op any time soon.

I have decided that I would like to live in a concrete tower for a while. I'd like to not know or hear my neighbours. Living in a co-op, you get to know too much about the neighbours. There is so much gossiping and rumours! Looks like I'll be moving at the end of May. Of course, if you would like to offer up your moving services, it would be very much appreciated. I am getting rid of most of my stuff, the move *should* be pretty easy! Glutenous pizza and beer will be supplied!

3 comments:

Buck'n Beaver said...

I'll do my share....at least with the pizza and beer. xo

Linda said...

We have Suds truck, if you could use that. And of course our help too.

DANCE MONSTER said...

Not sure what my work schedule's like yet but if I'm in town I will help out:)