CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

just because

Today was a day to indulge all the things that I enjoy. A grey rainy day, is the perfect day to stay inside. Yesterday I accomplished all the things I needed to do, so today was a "me day". I made porridge, coffee and tea and lit a few candles and a stick of my favorite incense. I caught up on some emails and turned on a Colin Farrell movie. I have a weakness for him. Next were stomach crunches, leg lifts and push-ups (while watching Colin....) Everybody needs motivation while working out.




And this picture is from the movie I was watching (The New World). It's not really worth watching because it is painfully slow and has hardly any dialogue. But the music and cinematography are amazing. Plus Colin Farrell doesn't wear a shirt for most of the movie.


Check out http://www.watch-movies.net/ for free streaming movies. No downloading required, just press play. Brilliant.

0 comments: