CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

HK Leftovers

A few last pictures I forgot were on my camera.


On Sunday, all the nannies have the day off. There are so many of them, that they close the streets. Anywhere that's covered is packed with them.




Is this Lexi's water dish, or is it a foot spa for cats?






Sarah in the Hong Kong jungle



I don't know what this bird is, but it looks like a teradactil


Lunch was at a Vietnamese place- very nice.






Random street shot




Sarah do you have any lip balm??? Let me check...


on a 2 hour outing, Sarah brought 8 different lip balms/glosses!




Manolos!

1 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

It must be time for us to stage an intervention for Sarah!! 8??? Holy crap & I thought I was bad! Not to mention the Starbucks tee...wtf? You know you drink too much coffee when...lol.