CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Help me pick a halloween costume!!!

I may or may not pick any of these costumes, but now is the time to buy a costume on Ebay, there are lots to choose from.

Dorthy: I have always wanted to be Dorthy, but that requires me buying new shoes




Lucy! who knew, I think with the right wig I could pull this off. I already have the pearls...





Pirate wench. I soooo want to be a pirate. I talked like a pirate for a whole day last week. Arrrgh!


Bar wench, not to be confused with pirate wench. This is a whole different class of wench.




Moving away from the world of corsets, there is the 50's poodle skirt costume. Very Grease.


And then there is seriously Greasy.
I could be French Fries!





Oh the irony of a vegetarian dressing up as a Big Mac.



What's your vote? What should I be for Halloween???



2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

I love the idea of being Lucy. I might be Lucy and Suds can be Desi!!!

For years I wanted to be Dorothy but the red sparkle shoes are a killer to find. Last season at Zara they had a pair that I was going to buy, just in case. But didn't. Try to find the shoes before you buy the costume.

Like the wenches too. Shannon always likes the idea of a Saloon Girl, too!

DANCE MONSTER said...

My vote is for the Big Mac!!