CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Guess What's in it to Win it

The Beat, a radio station, has a contest that is nearing the end. You have to guess how much the prize is worth to the penny. They put the call out that it was time to call in for the contest. I grabbed my phone and started dialing. Ring Ring Ring. Oh my god, my heart was pounding. I so need the money! I hear "Hello, blah blah blah." And I say "Hi, is it time to play Guess what's in it to win?" Long pause.

total attitude voice "uh, this is 95 CRAVE..."

oops. Crave sucks, she probably gets those calls all the time. I should have requested Ace of Base since I had her on the phone. Ace of Base seems to be on their high rotation list lately.

But if you are keeping track of the contest the prize value is somewhere between $21,634.70 - $21,639.45

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I just thought Id let ya know that the gas card value you put up is actually way off. Last I heard it was in the 23 thousands. Good luck :)