CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I saw you

Yes I am still reading the I saw you's. This one is funny.

Crazy depressed hot girl on Skytrain - May 2 - m4w - 31

It was the 2nd time I saw you on Skytrain. The first time your eyes were puffy from what looked like a long crying session. My brother and I agreed that we wanted to cheer you up cause you were totally hot. At the same time I was afraid to say hi because you looked like you might go crazy. Crazy like "throw shit at me and accuse me of shit that was the fault of your shithead boyfriend".

This time I saw you again and text messaged my brother who was standing a few feet away from you. You still looked crazy but you didn't look like you've cried in a while, maybe the anti-depressants are sorta working. You still looked totally sad but also totally hot. Like totally crazy in bed hot.

Maybe we can have a coffee or something. Caffeine is an anti-depressant you know.


Insulting a person is not the best way to get them to go out with you. Who knew that crazy and puffy, red eyes were hot? I'll have to try that next time I go out. Oh and coffee isn't an anti-depressant, but it is a stimulant.

2 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

The funny thing is when I read that I thought...hmmm...I wonder if he's talking about me?? ha ha.

Hilary said...

nope it's not you. I deleted the part where they go into what each person looked like. She's asian. Do you often cry and look crazy on the skytrain????