CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

GAME 5

Uh yeah, Sorry for the delay I was busy failing an endocrinology exam... someone called in a bomb threat half way through too. I'm ok, turns out there was no bomb, and no it wasn't me who made the call. Anyways on to the important stuff like, the game 5 pre-game hottie pic!



One of my personal favorites. Kevin Bieksa. His stupid penalties are a bit of a problem though. But I'd still date him. I think the black and white pic adds a bit of class.

Stay tuned for a post game update. Who is the annonymous Canuck who is a faithful commenter?

UPDATE- crap. 1-0 Dallas in OT. Damn, and I was all ready to start a riot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CRAP, is right! Back to Dallas and roll the dice....

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Thanx for the update Hil.
I checked out the team website and I vote for Taylor Pratt as the next hottie pic!

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

oh crap! Taylor has already been awarded the honor of being on your blog.
Good choice!

DANCE MONSTER said...

I've always thought Bieksa had the makings of a serial killer. I don't know what it is but he gives me the creeps. Don't get me wrong, he's a great player, but he always has this look on his face like he's trying to mask some kind of pent up rage or something.