CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 14, 2007

GAME 2



2-0 Dallas. BOOO. I listened on the radio at work. It didn't sound like a very good game. All you Canuck fans out there- who's this cutie? Hint, he's on the team, and he isn't a twin. Also if you are looking to pick up some Canucks gear, my local Shoppers has a HUGE amount of Canucks stuff.



Also there is a new feature on my blog. A map that shows where people are that check out my blog. No surprises yet, Vancouver and Hong Kong.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

hmmm..that could be taiwan too! :)

Hilary said...

you're right it could be Taiwan too. I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

Taylor Pyatt ...... WOOHOO I'm a weiner again, oops I mean Winner.

Hilary said...

Ding, Ding, Ding. Correct. My goodness Karen, you sure are the one to beat when it comes to obscure trivia questions! Congrats.

DANCE MONSTER said...

Sometimes it pays to have a man in your life who is obsessed with sports...at least that is what Darren keeps telling me :)