CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 06, 2006

Lock up your marshmellows!



I was eatting a marshmellow when Salem caught a whiff. She just smelled it and went crazy. It was like the marshmellow was catnip. I though ok, you want this so bad? Take a sniff. To my surprise she took a bite! That's all she got was that one bite.

A week later I come home from the cruise to find ALL my cuboard doors open. I didn't really think anything of it until I found the marshmellow bag. She had climbed in the cuboard and shredded it. Most of the marshmellows along the edges had been chewed on. I don't think she ate too many though. Now I know why she had diarrhea! So from now on marshmellows must be stored securely! Look at her eyes in the second picture! She looks crazy

0 comments: