CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

cruiser chicks

Sarah and I went for a cruise around coal harbour and the sea wall monday. We decided that having super cute bikes made it much more fun. We borrowed the bikes from Justis- they are for sale in his shop The Denman Bike Shop. I have to admit that when I saw the price of the bikes I was more than a little nervous!!!! As Sarah said on her website, we only had one helmet (which Sarah wore) I was more worried about damaging the bike then I was my head.
I think I look super cute on the bike! After a few blocks I got use to back peddle brakes.
Out front of Whit's place. Justis gave me an earful about how I shouldn't be wearing flip flops on a bike. We were both wearing flip flops until I called Sarah to tell her about the shoe clearance going on at the bay! Big mistake, that girl can't pass up a shoe store without buying. How can Ryan possibly think she only owns 20 pairs?!!

1 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Actually he thinks I only have 15 pairs. And I'd like to keep it that way, please.
By the way, I don't simply buy shoes, they choose me. They call my name and tell me they were created for me only. That's why I don't have to think too hard before buying, the shoes tell me they should come home with me.