CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 30, 2006

First Freebie received!
I received the sample of greenies today, it's a cat treat that is supposed to freshen breath and clean their teeth. Her breath smells like chicken now. Not what I'd call fresh. But she likes it, and I have a coupon to buy more. It is also salem's first piece of mail- it is addressed to her, not me.

My fridge died this morning. It's going to be 28 degrees today and it is the start of a long weekend. Not good. Luckily though I called the co-op fridge guy 2 days ago, so hopefully I might get a new fridge soon. Shannon is going away this weekend, so I plan on moving my food to her house. Good thing too, because my freezer has around 30 jars of jam in it. I don't think I can eat that much jam. The only thing worse is when my hot water tank quit in Christmas day!

2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

I wonder why they dye the treat green and then flavour it like chicken?? Wouldn't you think green would be minty and fresh?

DANCE MONSTER said...

Poor you! Our fridge just died too the other day too. Apparently it could no longer handle this crazy heat wave, so we had to fork out big bucks to buy a new one....never a good way to start the summer!