CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dr Bronner's soap

A product review!

Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap.  It's vegan, natural, fair trade, cruelty free etc etc and strangely a multi-use product.  It can be used as a shampoo, bodywash and household cleaner.  I'm using as a bodywash and shampoo, I'm sort of confused about the household cleaner bit, but I guess soap is soap.  I'm very loyal to pantene, but the ingredient list is all chemicals.  Plus pantene is made by proctor&gamble who tests products on animals.  I'd been thinking whats the point in eating so healthy if all my makeup, lotion, hair products are all bad for me?  I switched to coconut oil for my moisturizer and switched to a natural toothpaste  and both of those products are great, I dont want to switch back.  On recommendation, I thought I would try Dr. Bronner's soap.  It's really pepperminty, I love the scent.  The downside?   It kinda leaves something like a soap residue, my hair doesn't feel all that great until I put conditioner on. Actually, my hair feels like shit until I put conditioner on.  After a couple days I noticed my hair was a little greasy.  I'm not decided on whether I like it or not.  Maybe it just takes some getting used to?  I love it as a bodywash.  You can actually feel the tingly peppermint for like an hour afterwards. At about $10 a bottle, it's not cheap, but a little goes a long way.  I give it 3.5 bananas out of 5

0 comments: