CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Different kind of vent

I'm venting, but I'm not complaining. 

This is my issue... I feel so good, I want to run or jump and down or dance like a crazy person.  I have caught myself walking around work with a huge smile on my face.  One of my co-workers actually came up to me and asked if I had new boyfriend or was having a lot of sex or something.  How to explain, it's the raw vegan eating?  I can hardly contain myself.  I have a tough time sitting at work, I stand at my desk instead for a portion of the day.  I want to go out and do active stuff after work, but I can't the weather is too crappy.  So I'm doing push-ups.  Like a lot of them.  I'm up to 20 proper, military style push-ups per day, plus yoga and crunches and leg lifts and crazy dancing.  Seriously.  Too much energy. 


I've never had too much energy in my life.  It's like suddenly I'm on speed, except, I'm high on kale.  I don't think I had this much energy when I was a little kid.  Is this what people normally feel like? 

And... as a follow-up to my last post, the universe does listen.  Just as I posted that post, I got paid out for vacation time I wasn't able to take because I was still a trainee.  Yea for an extra $900!  Vacation fund is totally on track, and some of the debt got paid too.

Ok, enough blogging, I gotta spin in circles or something.

0 comments: