CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's getting hot in here


Oh yes. It's hottie of the game time. I know you've all been dying to see who would be the first hottie of the 2011 season. And now you are wondering "who the hell is that?" Well it's Petr Sykora. He's not a Canuck, but how the hell could I not post this picture? Where did I find this gold? On a gay hockey fan page. It's a website that's so NSFW. I didn't think that any one player stood out in game one. No one made the cut. Thank goodness for Petr.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wondering minds must know. Which team does this dude play for?

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Jesus, Mary, and Josef. Hilary you may turn me into a hockey fan yet!
Can imagine if you were the person who got to oil him up for the photo?