CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome to Rut-ville!

Okay I admit it. I'm unhappy.


I feel like I'm in a massive rut with no easy way out. I tend to go through these cycles of contentment and then suddenly I'm in a rut. Once in a rut, I tend to make pretty big drastic decisions. What do these include?

1. Spending 9 months travelling across Canada.
2. Moving x 3
3. Applying for jobs in Iqaluit, Prince George, Nelson
4. Going back to school x 3
5. Changing jobs or careers x 2
6. Learning to drive 13 years late
7. Buying a car
8. Getting a cat x 2
9. Walking away from a bad friendship

Most of the above list I did fairly recently, and I don't regret any of them. -But it isn't enough. I'm back in Rut-ville. What do you do when you feel stuck? I have been working out like crazy, and trying to stay busy and do a bunch of job hunting in hopes that it will satiate my desire to make BIG changes. How do I stop this feeling from coming back every 6 months?

0 comments: