CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The summer that was Part 1

While some super star bloggers attempt to blog 100 posts in 100 days, I'm more of a realist. I'm striving to do one post every hundred days. I'm sure my core readership has long since given up, but here you go. It's an official blog post.

It's been so long, perhaps I have already blogged about Rider Lake. It was a day spent lookng at amazing gardens and super cute alpacas.







Sarah and Ella eating el fresco in the 'wack





bathing in the backyard. She's a splash monster!




Shamrock's year-end baseball tourny in February.

Ella's first birthday party at the spray park. The water was so cold, Ella's little chin was shaking. Luckily, dad was there to warm her up.



cake!

1 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

That alpaca is saying, "shear me! Yeah just shear me!"