CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 01, 2009

And we're back!

Leaving the ghetto is never easy. If it were easy, no one would live there! It all turned out well in the end. Please stay tuned to see pictures of my new place.

Mysteriously, I have full cable. After not having more than 3 channels for so long, I really do notice what a time-waster it is. John and Kate, I only knew about them because of the checkstand magazines. There was a marathon on tonight, so I had to watch a few episodes. I don't know why people find them interesting! It's like a daycare. yawn. I think I'll be glad when the tv company disconnects me. I have things to do!

I feel like I'm at the end of a vacation, and I just want to get back home. How strange, this is my house with all of my stuff, but it doesn't feel like home. yet.

0 comments: