CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 06, 2007

Marley

Marley is my new kitten. She likes the laptop, especially music videos. And typing, I have to lock her in the bedroom when I want to type. Her she is watching a video.


kitty in between the couch cushions, I think she looks guilty, or confused or maybe worried


Salem and Marley get along very well. The two hot cats trying to cool off. It's hard to tell, but Marley is still tiny compared to Salem, she's only 9 weeks old. I am anxiously waiting to get my balcony screened-in so that I can open my sliding door again. These last few days have been very hot with all the doors closed!


UPDATE: the kitties love each other, and now sleep curled up together. I guess Salem looks like Marley's mom or something because Marley tries to nurse from Salem, and Salem allows it. It's very strange, I'm not sure what to do about it.

0 comments: