CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bus tales

A lot has been happening on the bus lately. I sometimes think that my life would be completely uneventful if it weren't for the strange things that happen to me on the bus.


Today as I was preparing to get off the bus, a couple of young guys were talking about me. I thought it was funny because they were about 19 or 20 years old and were talking really loudly. I was feeling pretty hot today, I had just dropped a mint at the mall, the sun was shining, and my hair was awesome, and now I had some hot young thing checking me out. Decent. One of them was about to talk to me when his friend said "Dude, she's like, 12 man." I was so shocked that I just got off the bus. I look 12? How the hell did that happen? Last month I was in the dumps because I'm almost 30! Little did I know that I'm really single because I look pre-pubescent!


Now for the ugly. I was heading to work last week, it was the first nice sunny day in a long while. I was wearing my favorite Capri's and flip flops. Again, feeling pretty hot. The bus was packed with old ladies, so I stood at the front of the bus, near the driver. I got to work and was getting changed into the dreaded uniform. Somehow my nice, white dress shirt had got stained with purple overnight. As I had no immediate remedy for my situation, I put it on anyways. As I was buttoning it up, I found that my shirt was now also missing a button in a rather unfortunate place. How did that happen? It sucks, but I can live with my stained peek-a-boob shirt. I was folding up my favorite Capri's when I noticed that the ass had ripped! OMG! I got on a packed bus and stood at the front with the ass of my pants ripped!

Strangely enough, I am much more upset about the pants than I am about showing half of the city my pink underwear.

2 comments:

alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud reading this. So you are a pre pubescent ripped pant, purple stain peek a boob pink underwear girl. That might explain the singleness! :P

That is interesting. I don't remember anything exciting happening to me on the bus. I'm a bit jealous.