CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 06, 2007

Joey's

On Canada Day, I met Whitney downtown for lunch. I wasn't sure which bus to take, so I asked the driver, sadly, the driver was wrong. I hopped off the bus when I realized, and called Whitney. Thank goodness for cell phones! I get lost a lot, without a cell phone I would never be found.

Is that her?


Yup! Finally we found one another



Time for lunch, off to Joey's. The restaurant has the craziest bathroom ever. When you walk in there is couch, mirror and a long staircase. This is the view from the top, the wall is copper, and there is a huge painting. The floors are slate and dark hardwood.

The toilets are in a loft. The sink is a trough-style~ they make me nervous because anything dropped in the sink is gone forever.
It was kind of hard to get pictures of the bathroom, I had to wait for a bulimic girl and her friends to leave. Finally they left, and I started snapping pics.
The food was pretty good too, I like the rooftop lounge, very nice. Recommended

0 comments: